Oil serum Grape [10ml]
Oil serum Grape [10ml]
Grape seed oil serum is a stand-alone serum made from grape seeds. The extract is obtained with the most advanced technology and completely natural. Unlike the oil known since ancient times, the serum is much more complete and enriched with vitamins, minerals and other nutrients.
- organically grown
- produced in Slovenia
- extraordinary absorption
- high content of vitamins E and C, and A
- accelerates the formation of collagen
- does not contain alcohol and other solvent residues
ERBETIX grape seed oil serum is made from grape seeds. It is obtained by a high-tech extraction method. The serum is completely natural and without any additives, since as a pure substance it does not need them. It is a natural preservative and a treasure trove of essential ingredients at the same time. Due to a special extraction method, it is richer and fuller than cold-pressed oil, in which many key ingredients are destroyed due to mechanical pressing.
Grape seed oil serum is mainly adorned with a high content of vitamins E and C, as well as A, which has an extraordinary antioxidant effect. The combination of vitamins enables 20 times greater effect than vitamin C alone and as much as 50 times greater than vitamin E alone.
Grape seed oils have been used for a reason since antiquity. The advanced extraction method only allows for an additional level of efficieny, as the serum is so much stronger and fuller than the oil itself. The shell of the seeds is extremely strong and protects the essential ingredients well from external factors (various pollutants and other toxins). This also makes the serum, as a seed extract, stronger and cleaner.
In addition to the vitamins already listed, the serum contains many other minerals and, last but not least, a large supply of unsaturated fatty acids (omega 6 and omega 9), which are extremely helpful to our body. It contains many flavonoids, linoleic acid (omega 6) and ingredients called procyanidins (also known as tannins, pycnogenols and oligomeric proanthocyanidins). A very important antioxidant (bioflavonoid) contained in grape seeds is OPC (oligomeric proanthocyanidin complex). It is a water-soluble antioxidant that is quickly absorbed and spread throughout the body.
The greatest benefit in grape seed oil is definitely in the high content of vitamin E and omega 6 and omega 9 fatty acids. Free radicals caused by the sun, wind and various pollutants harm our skin. Omega 6 and omega 9 fatty acids are extremely important for the smooth regeneration and appearance of the skin. If we want to give the skin all this, there is no better choice than the exceptional ERBETIX grape seed serum.
- obtained by the most advanced extraction method, preserving the entire plant spectrum
- 100% natural
- produced and packaged in Slovenia
- high content of vitamins C, E and A and other minerals and essential fatty acids
- hand-picked and processed
- free of GMOs, preservatives, gluten and artificial sweeteners
- the product is laboratory tested and in accordance with strict European regulations
- free of alcohol or any residual solvents
- the serum is non-toxic and hypoallergenic
- one drop directly applied or as an addition to creams
- store in a dark and cool place
- use the product as needed, it can be used several times a day
- shelf life: 18 months
Do not use the product if you are allergic to any of the ingredients. Stop using if you are hypersensitive. Recommended daily amounts should not be exceeded. The dietary supplement is not intended for the prevention and treatment of diseases and conditions. We should not consume or apply the serum if under the influence of alcohol or drugs because it can act as a strong stimulant in this combination.
- 100% serum from grape seeds
- High content of vitamins A, C, D2, E
- High content of omega 6 and omega 9 fatty acids, accelerates the formation of collagen
- Grape seeds contain a very high concentration of vitamin E, flavonoids, linoleic acid and ingredients called procyanidins
- A very important antioxidant (bioflavonoid) contained in grape seeds is OPC (oligomeric proanthocyanidin complex)